Saturday, December 6, 2008

COLLEGE FOOTBALL

As some of you may know I am a very avid college football fan. I love the game the atmosphere and the all around competition. I have certain teams I adore and teams I love to see lose. After watching the sec championship game I have a new outlook for the university of Florida and Mr. Tim Tebow. Tim Tebow impressed me with his talents as a football star and his all around witness for GOD. Did anyone see the post game interview with this man? Wow he is a brother in CHRIST how can we not pull for this man to do well. Lets all get behind him and pray that he will get another chance to thank GOD for doing well.

1 comment:

Pastor Al said...

Hey Dale,

Sure is nice to know that an athlete is on the Christ Team and is willing to share the reason for real success. I didn't hear the testimony, but I am glad that you enjoyed it. We all need to pray for a God given influence...and the wisdom to use it wisely for His purposes. Thanks for the post.