Wednesday, November 19, 2008

GOOD MORNING

GOOD MORNING
Good morning every morning when I get up the first thing I think of is how great going to start a morning prayer I pray every morning but starting this morning I am going to write it down.
Heavenly Father I thank you for allowing me to have another day a day to worship you. I thank you for the many gifts that you have bestowed on me and my family. You have seen me though some tuff times but when I look back I can see you were there all the time. Thank you for the job that you have given me not only my worldly job but my spiritual job. Working for you is a great pleasure and a challenge. Place in my heart a desire to do the task you have in mind. Keep me safe today keep the people I work with safe let your Holy Spirit move around us that we may be aware you at all times.
Now Lord I come unto you with special needs even though you know all things you know our hearts our desires. But as your word says everything we ask in your name you will give it to us. We ask you to bless the family of Barney Bailes be with them comfort them in there time of need. We don’t know the reason why you took him at such a young age but it is not up to us to challenge you. Remember my family the ones that are not saved and the ones that are sick and headed for the hospital be with them and meet their needs. Be with our church today as we minister to the community. Be with our pastor and his wife and be with the leaders. For the job you have given them is a special job. Give my children a special touch today build a hedge of protection around them. Be with my grandchildren our parents our grandparents.
May you bless our nation we know that if we don’t start letting you take control of this mess we will never be a nation under God Again. Help us to understand this.
Now Lord as I close this prayer keep me under in fold today under your wing of protection help me not to be quick to anger slow to speak and let your love shine in my heart today that whoever I come in contact with they will know how Christ can work in their lives.
These things I ask in the Holy name of JESUS
AMEN

1 comment:

Pastor Al said...

Thanks for praying for us Dale. Just remember that I am keeping up with your blog now!!!
Please check out my latest posting.