Thursday, November 6, 2008

Flame Class

Today is the first day back from FLAME in Table Rock South Carolina.
i am still waiting on the spiritual high to subside.
There were 5 people from our church in attendance of this flame Pastor Al Thompson, Pastor Ken Caver, Media Director Larry Barber, Outreach Director Dale Lowe And Outreach Team Member Josh Magnus. all seemed to go well the Evangelism class that Pastor Al Myself And Josh attended was more then I expected. I guess I always had A calling for reaching the lost but this class was so informative that it put a whole new look at the way i was approaching the art of witnessing. Mr. Mark Wilson was very sharp very inteligent and very easy to listen to. We have to remember to treat people like people not as a trophy waiting to be won. I have certain flaws I am working on such as not everyone likes to be touched ( I like to lay hands on people when I pray with them) Anyway I know what God has in mind for my future just pray that I take my time and develop at GODS pace not mine.

No comments: